Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's been a while since I posted...

Doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you constantly. Just been so busy at work and getting all your stuff built and ready for you. We are at 32 weeks baby and that means about 2 more months until you are out here in this world! You have been kicking up a storm, but differently than before, I can feel you pushing on one side or another and when I apply a little pressure, you push back! I haven't felt any contractions yet, but my heartburn has gotten a lot worse :( I'm short of breath and I feel weak and tired after my 3 long days at work. Daddy has been really great, reminding me to drink lots of water and getting plenty of healthy meals and snacks for me to eat.

I know you are just rarin' to go, but you have another 2 months to get ready. No rush at all, you just keep doing your thing and we'll be here waiting for you. We're heading to a pool party on Monday, I'll post a picture of Daddy and I for you. Until then, look at this! It's a picture of me and your Aunt Jodie picking strawberries a few weeks ago!

Love you kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment