Monday, June 25, 2012

So...

36 weeks, baby!  Whoooo! I don't know about you, but Daddy and I are ready for you to make your appearance. Your room is finished, including your mobile:

Super Ninja will protect you!
We have all your stuff washed and ready to go and my hospital bag is almost fully packed.  All your grandparents are prepped to come up as soon as they hear from us that you are on your way! But, there is no rush, kiddo... you stay put as long as you'd like (well, not THAT long...)

Today, Daddy and I are heading out to Lancaster, PA:

to get some fresh honey and just to take a day trip out of town for relaxation and fun.  We are also about to buy a new appliance... a juicer! The juice aisle in the grocery store is so confusing these days and I LOVE juice.  I figure with all the healthy fruit and veggies I get from work, we should just make our own. Daddy and I have a hard time making decisions, but I think we are about to take the dive and get one.   Things are super busy around here... not only are we anticipating your arrival, but your Aunt Dani is getting married in October, and YOU will be there! She and her soon-to-be-hubby Joe just bought a farm and house in North Carolina and they are going to have the wedding there and have chickens and other animals, and grow all kinds of yummy things to eat.

PLUS... Daddy has been busy building a cellar:
mmmm, cellar!
to cure meats and cheeses, store wine and veggies. I know, I know... you think we are crazy, but trust me baby. This is the GOOD stuff :)

What else?  Well, my hands and feet hurt due to them being swollen... but I've been able to keep my heartburn under control with some medicine.  I've been doing my yoga at home for the past few weeks because I usually try to rest on Sundays after long days at work outside. 

We just can't wait for you to come! I hope you are happy and healthy. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment